Miles taken hand in hand with my icyboi

Being my first car... I must keep you in my memory.. Forever... hehehe...

Saturday, June 24, 2006

icygal + icyboi (First time going JB together)

What can be worst when I just buang and now I'm going JB?!?!?!?!

Good experience... Jam before SG customs... And only one lane for cars... The rest being occupied by motorcyclists... And it's like thousands of them there... Heng ah... Weather hot but me got aircon... Phew....

Suay suay kenna a car in front that breakdown sia... Sianz 1/2... Better to check your car before going in hor...

First time sticking at ppl's butt so closely to prevent others to cut my lane... Don't ever allow others to cut hor... If not, others sure curse you..

Go in need to pay RM$2.60... Hope don't increase lor... Sianz...

Go in jam, go back also jam... >.< I prefer strawberry & peanut butter jam... kekeke...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home