Miles taken hand in hand with my icyboi

Being my first car... I must keep you in my memory.. Forever... hehehe...

Friday, January 20, 2006

My first accident - 19-Jan-06

Accident: 19-Jan-06 7.30PM
Was driving up MSCP, at level 2A turning to level 3 at the slope, at 2nd gear half clutch, my hand itchy go and call my papa to inform him that I have reached... So leh, unable to control icyboi and he kissed the beautiful wall leaving a kiss diamond blue color mark on it... At that time, I didn't know the damage cause still driving leh... So I reverse abit and notice another car was behind but I didn't kanjong la... As per normal, engage 1st gear & turn, went up smoothly. Nothing happened. Reach level 3A and stop at the side. Get down & check my bumper.. Wa lan eh... BIG DENT ah... Bloody hell...

Lesson: Carpark speed limit is 15km/hr, it sets that way for a purpose not for play... Can only say I super careless, super slow in reaction... Fail ah...

Being first time car owner, being excited and urge to drive is one thing... What I have learn is that don't think that you can handle it... There's always a possibility that you as a driver will lost control... Unless you drive for more than 5 years, provided WITH correct driving techniques...

Yes, from my point of view, people say it's MSCP design's fault but think again, why so many people didn't buang but me??? Simple, I misjudge. I'm given the P-plate for a purpose too... NEW DRIVER.. Beware...

Damage: $200+ for removing BIG DENT & spray 2 pieces for scratches
Petrol to go down workshop
Make my family/friends worried about me
Time wasted waiting for things to solve
No car for 1 day
Hurt icyboi
AND MANY MORE that cannot be seen

1 Comments:

  • At 8:07:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Oh on.....it your iceboi's first love bite.....

     

Post a Comment

<< Home