Miles taken hand in hand with my icyboi

Being my first car... I must keep you in my memory.. Forever... hehehe...

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Dating with icyboi - 18-Jan-06

My dealer just called to inform me that he will accompany icyboi to meet me. He will go down to PG at 6PM. Will reach my house around 7PM... Today die die must go home quick... If no choice, take cab... Where got cab at city????? Haiz...

So last minute, no season parking... Lucky he sponsor night coupon for me... Yeah!!! Tonight can pay for season parking. :p

I'm so happy!!!!

2 Comments:

  • At 7:14:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    cat a fell to an all time low of 8k, but congrats on getting your ride, its hard to predict the best time to buy.

     
  • At 1:03:00 PM, Blogger Crystal Xue Yan said…

    Thanks... :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home