Miles taken hand in hand with my icyboi

Being my first car... I must keep you in my memory.. Forever... hehehe...

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Accident...

Don't like the idea being buang by ppl.. But it's better than me buanging ppl... I rather choose not to buang at all... >.<

For the diagram, obviously I wanted to go straight (I was inching more to the right of the lane but I never leave my lane) but it was too jam for me to move.. So I have to stay there and wait until the A4 is out of my way... And guess what? The second lane was supposed to go straight or right but G9 prefer to go left.. And suay suay I cannot see that he's moving towards me and accident happens lor...

He commented it's my fault for keeping to the left lane and don't turn left... And he also say it's his fault but did not elaborate on that... what the?

What surprises me was that I was suppose to be shocked until I don't know what to do... But instead, I horned him and memorised his plate number (Instinct to prevent him from running away?!?!)...

My thinking at that time was to get down the car and get his explanation and see what is he going to do to settle this thing...

We parked at bus stop cause the traffic is dam jam... And after awhile of negoitation, he suggested to go to my workshop so I go back to gary's workshop and get an assessment of my damage...

Everything settled after he paid for the damage lor..

If you're concern on his damage, he kenna his rear left bumper with my blue paint lor... No dents at all... Lucky the speed was only 1st gear...




After my buang, I went to jb on saturday... Another sh*thead cut my lane that way when I was going into the jammed singapore customs... But this time, clever liao.. Got take note... If not, another case liao lor...

Next time must practise to horn liao... My reaction very slow!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home